The Adult Instructor
The Adult INSTRUCTOR series CHLORINE RESISTANT WETSUIT range is made from our 0.5mm thick Neoskin TM ( 100 % SBR Neoprene).
The neoprene is then coated on both sides with Chloroban ( PBT/Polyester ) and flat locked stitched with a Poly/Poly thread. It is best for instructors who spend time in heavily chlorinated pools.
The combination of closed cell neoprene and Titanium backing increases the warmth by up to 30% compared to other wetsuits. The 0.5 mm Neoskin achieves similar thermal benefits compared to those of regular thicker and bulkier 2mm wetsuits.
Using 0.5mm Neoskin makes the wetsuits thin and lightweight with minimum buoyancy. The Chloroban ( PBT/Polyester ) coating on both sides of the neoprene achieves the best combination of flexibility and chlorine resistance
- Our seams are Flat locked stitched as opposed to overlocked stitching to reduce chafing.
- They are sewn with a Poly poly thread for flexibility and chlorine resistance.Sun protection of UPF 50+ in compliance with A S / N Z Standard 4399.
- Our wetsuits tops come in long and short sleeve.
- They come with a full front zip.
- The Adult pants have a pull cord in the waist.
So when comparing our Adult INSTRUCTOR series CHLORINE RESISTANT WETSUITS to the others ask are they
- Made from Titanium backed 0.5mm closed cell neoprene for maximum flexibility.
- Coated on both sides with Chloroban ( PBT/ Polyester ) for Chlorine resistance.
- Have Flatlock stitched seams as opposed to overlocked sewn seams to reduce chafing.
- Sewn with a Poly Poly thread to reduce deterioration from chlorinated water.